- To wydarzenie minęło.
2022 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
9 października 2022 @ 06:00
The Bank of America Chicago Marathon welcomes thousands of runners from more than 100 countries and all 50 states, including a world-class elite field, top regional and Masters runners, race veterans, debut marathoners and charity runners. The race’s iconic course takes runners through 29 vibrant neighborhoods on an architectural and cultural tour of Chicago. Running the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is the pinnacle of achievement for elite athletes and everyday runners alike.
Race day schedule:
• Marathon Wheelchair Start (men): 7:20 a.m.
• Marathon Wheelchair Start (women): 7:21 a.m.
• Marathon Handcycle Start: 7:23 a.m.
• Wave 1 Start (red): 7:30 a.m.
• Wave 2 Start (blue): 8 a.m.
• Wave 3 Start (orange): 8:35 a.m.
• Spectator access to Grant Park begins: 9:30 a.m.
• 27th Mile Post-Race Party, Butler Field: 9:30 a.m.
Learn more: https://www.chicagomarathon.com/